Heart of Ice
So here’s the spell I talked about earlier. This curse is designed to shut off a person’s love for another. I’ll post more about the cure later: But, it is a kiss by the one the person most desires.
What you’ll need: three candles: two white, one black. Lots and lots of salt, a bowl of ice water, and an apple.
- Set two white candles on both sides of the bowl of ice water. You want the candles to be down a little bit so that eventually you can draw a triangle with salt. Light the candles while saying “These candles are the love you hold for (insert name), watch as it burns brightly.”
- Then take the black candle and carve the person getting cursed’s name into the stem. Place the candle above the bowl. Light the black candle while saying “Now watch as the love you have burns itself into nothing.”
- Now, take your salt and draw individual circles around the three candles. Next, connect your salt circles with a line of salt. This should form a triangle with the bowl of ice water in the center. While you do this, feel the energy of the candles connecting. You want a steady of flow of love and the burning out of love.
- Next say “Now the time has come for the love you hold to be sealed off, to be cut short!” Blow out each white candle.
- Next, use the flame from the black candle to relight the white candles. This symbolizes the the love destroying itself.
- Finally, charge the ice water with the magic of the three candles. Tell them your intent, tell them what you desire from the curse. This is the part you should personalize. Place the apple in the bowl of water and let the energy of the candles and the water infuse into the apple. You can then blow out the candles or wait for them to burn themselves out (I recommend the latter)
- Give the apple to the intended victim.
A counter for unwanted blessings:
Dearest new followers:
Hello! Glad to have you, though I’m not sure you’ll be happy to be following me for long if you take a good hard look at my blog. I am M, and this is my spiritual/pagan blog. Yes, for the foreseeable future I will be using my copy of the Homestuck Tarot to do my daily draws, but If that’s the only thing you’re following me for, you’re in the wrong place!
If you are pretty much only into fandom but you’re following this blog because you think it is interesting then awwwwwww ♥ c’mere you cutie you’re more than welcome here~
(not to say the rest of you aren’t, but I’m forewarning you to get out now if you think that the stuff I post and talk about are gonna make you uncomfortable.)
Rest in peace, Nelson Mandela
The world is a better place because of you.
Pagan/Wiccan community, help!
I’ve been suffering from all sorts of annoying infections lately, including ear infections and UTI’s last week and sinus infections this week… I’ve been taking grapefruit seed extract and antibiotics and NOTHING is working..! Can anyone give me some tips on spells or anything to promote healing and fight infections? Thank you so much
Make sure to complete your course of antibiotics! I know it sounds silly but you need to keep going until you finish the pack you’ve been given. Not running the course kinda negates what you’re trying to do in clearing out the infection.
On more traditional remedies…
Cranberry juice, cranberry juice, cranberry juice. That is the queen when it comes to UTIs.
Sinus infections are a little trickier, honey and lemon will help to soothe you a bit.
You can also fill a bowl of hot water, put in some drops of olbas oil or tea tree oil (2-4) and throw a towel over your head and breathe in the steam for 5-10 minutes. I had a dreadful sinus infection that led to a middle ear infection and this helped hugely!
I hope that helps :)
Winter, what I bolded in your response doesn’t sound silly at all! In fact, she should first and foremost finish the antibiotics instead of resorting only to holistic and magical approaches.
Maddie- if it doesn’t get better after the antibiotics are done, I would suggest going back to the doctor. If you do feel better, and the tea tree oil helps with your sinuses, maybe try some Eucalyptus oil in hot water too, if you can stand the smell. That’ll clear out a clogged face in good time, I’ve found.